With the bucket overflowing with gratefulness this time of year, it’s hard to pick a few. Here’s a focus on some of the less obvious gifts in the day. We’d love to hear how Spring fills you up.
1. Mud on the floors. (it means we’ve been out)
2. A windshield without ice. (at 6:30 am, Yes!)
3. A talker, and a listener. (because they will teach each other)
4. Dog hair. everywhere. (it means our friend is family)
5. Sleety hail. (because we can eat the ice balls, of course)
6. Dishes. (it means we’ve shared our meal)
7. Call-outs in the night. (it means we’re needed)